Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 1 Results, 1 Week Closer to a 6 Pack!

I'm reading: Week 1 Results, 1 Week Closer to a 6 Pack!Tweet this!
Well 1 week is officially over! I weighed in at 191.5lbs, down 2.5lbs for the week from 194!

I was actually expecting to lose more. The first week is usually the week I'd lose all of my bloat from retained water. However, between the transformation contests I didn't drink nearly as much soda as I would have back in my 'bigger' days!

As long as I continue to lose 2lbs of fat a week I will be happy. If next week is not around that number than I will probably go back to using FitDay. But for now, since I am trying to make this a lifestyle change I want to see if I can control my portions and calories myself and not have a dependence on FitDay. I think that is the best way to get lean and stay there, hopefully staying there with my 6 pack abs once this contest is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment