Thursday, December 31, 2009

The BEST New Year's Resolution

I'm reading: The BEST New Year's ResolutionTweet this!
Well, the big day is here!


I hope you have a safe, happy, and healthy New Year's planned and that you are ready to make 2010 your best year ever.

I promise to help YOU every step of the way! (I'm actually working on a new site to move the blog too!)

In the spirit of the New Year's countdown, fat loss expert Craig Ballantyne wanted me to share with you the top 10 reasons you need to get started with Turbulence Training before the 50% off sale ENDS on Friday, January 1st, at 9pm, EST.


#10 - You need to lose that holiday fat and the Turbulence Training workouts are PROVEN to do that - just take a look at all of the amazing success stories and winners of the TT Transformation Contest (That could be YOU in just a few short weeks...).

I started using Turbulence Training last year and I lost 35lbs through September! Of course I fell off the wagon, but I know when I start the Trasformation Contest this Sunday that I will have NO problem losing the fat I want to lose!

#9 - You get TWO bonus AB Workouts when you become a TT Member, including the classic "TT for Lower Abs" that includes advanced exercises that work the insertion of the internal obliques - commonly referred to as the lower ab area.

Not only is Craig giving you these 2 great workouts, but I'm throwing in 4 extra bonuses ($90 Value) when you purchase purchase the 50% off Turbulence Training package through http://www.mikessixpackabs.com/

You are looking at over $200 in bonuses when you combine my bonuses with Craig's. Now that's a great investment for only $20!

#8 - No more long, slow, boring cardio...EVER. There's no need to lose fat! I have a full time job where I can work anywhere from 40-60 hours a week plus I LOVE to spend time with my wife and son, so I don't want to spend hours in the gym. Turbulence Training lets me do that! I go to the gym 3 times a week and I am done with my workout in less than an hour.

#7 - You'll be able to watch all of the TT for Fat Loss workouts on video in the Member's area to see perfect form for all exercises. This is better than a trainer! You'll have 24/7 access to this area to ensure you are doing each exercise properly.

#6 - You'll get bonus reports including "Expert Transformation Secrets" and the motivational "Mastering the Fat Loss Mindset". These are excellent reports that Craig is giving away. Remember if you buy through http://www.mikessixpackabs.com/ you will be receiving over $200 in bonuses from Craig and myself.

Ready to get started? Click here to get Turbulence Training and all both Craig's and my bonuses for 50% off: (That's $200 in bonuses PLUS Turbulence Training and access to TTMembers.com for only $20!)

=> http://www.mikessixpackabs.com/

#5 - In addition to the monthly TT Workouts, you'll also get access to the Advanced TT for Abs Nutrition program from Isabel De Los Rios.


#4 - You'll be given amazing social support from other men and women from all over the world who share your struggles and who have made amazing fat loss transformations even though they have busy jobs and big families and many other obstacles to work around.

I have made some very good friends on the TTMembers.com. Everyone is on that forum will help you, its a great community.

#3 - In the TT Member's forum, you'll get step by step guides and help from other members on how to dominate your body transformation and possibly even win the $1000 grand prize for men or women.



#2 - You'll get 50% off the complete Turbulence Training for Fat Loss package, used by over 11,261 TT Members and millions of readers of Men's Health, Women's Health, Men's Fitness, and Prevention magazines.

#1 - You'll get all of your workout and nutrition questions answered by fitness expert Craig Ballantyne on the forum, often within just hours or even minutes of you posting your questions.

PLUS...it's guaranteed that you will 100% love everything about the Turbulence Training program and the TT Member's area or you can just let Craig know and he'll give you a full refund within 60 days.

There's no risk to you to get started with TT.

I promise you'll love it.

Ready to get started?


=> http://www.mikessixpackabs.com/

(just follow the simple instructions to receive all of your bonuses)

Happy New Year!

Here's to your best year ever,

Mike

PS - I want to take this opportunity to Thank YOU so much for being a reader and friend in 2009, and I can't wait to help you get more results, freedom, confidence, and happiness in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment