Monday, August 10, 2009

Transformation Contest #5 Results!!

I'm reading: Transformation Contest #5 Results!!Tweet this!
I officially finished the Turbulence Training Transformation Contest #5 last Monday. I managed to drop another 12lbs during these 12 weeks and really am showing a lot of definition now! So far this year I have lost 31lbs using Turbulence Training!!

I am also a lot closer to my long term goal of 10% body fat and ripped 6 pack abs!!

Check out my pictures, stats and final essay:



------------------------194lbs --------------------------182lbs!!






Stats:

Day 1 – May 11, 2009

  • Height: 5’10’’
  • Weight 194
  • Waist 34''
  • Neck 15.75''
  • Biceps 14''
  • Bi's Flexed 15.5''
  • Thighs 22''


Day 84 - August 2, 2009

  • Weight 182lbs
  • Waist 32.5''
  • Neck 15.25''
  • Biceps 13''
  • Bi's Flexed 15''
  • Thighs 22''


Change

  • Weight minus 12lbs!!
  • Waist minus .5''
  • Neck minus .75''
  • Biceps minus 1''
  • Bi's Flexed minus .5''
  • Thighs minus 1.5''

Essay:

Essay Just in case my pictures do not do enough justice, let me put it into words how much Turbulence Training has changed my life.

I enlisted myself in TC4 and saw great results. I liked the competition because it kept me accountable. After all, I don’t want to submit before and after pictures with no results. Plus Turbulence Training has become more of a lifestyle for me that I plan to use to get to my ultimate goal of body fat below 10%.

I must admit that TC5 was a lot tougher than the last contest. In TC4 the fat just fell off of me, but now that I was down to my last 10-20 pounds of fat, I knew it would not come off as easy. I was religious with my Turbulence Training workouts and even threw in some fun off day workouts which consisted of hitting the heavy bag, swimming and soccer. The best off day workouts were the long walks with my wife, newborn son and our dog.

My workout programs consisted of the Turbulence Training for Reformed Meatheads, Turbulence Training Hardcore Fat Loss and Turbulence Training for Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks. I followed Craig’s instructions for the workouts very strictly and used my watch to make sure I adhered to the 60 seconds of rest in-between sets. The great part about these workouts is that I was in and out of the gym in 45 minutes or less, or I could even do some of them from home! No long cardio is another great factor of TT. 20 minutes max on the bike or treadmill while doing HIIT cardio was great and effective!!

Now for the hard part, the diet! Actually it wasn’t hard and I wouldn’t consider it a diet either! I plan to follow this for the rest of my life. Basically, I stuck to natural, whole foods and tried to avoid anything out of a box or bag and processed sugars. My diet consists of plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. I also used Brad Pilon’s Eat-Stop-Eat for the contest and fasted 1-2 days per week.

I lost 12 pounds during this contest and now weigh 182lbs. At first I was not very happy with my results, but when I went and looked back at my starting pictures I was amazed! Wow what a difference! I plan to keep on going until I can see my 6 pack abs. (Please see my other measurements above).

If I had to sum up my success during this transformation, it would be accountability and patience. To see any success you need to be accountable to yourself, especially with your diet. Patience is key because everyone expects to see a 6 pack after a couple of weeks, if not sooner. What you must remember is that it took you years to get fat, so you’re not going to get lean a couple of weeks. Remember this should be a lifestyle change, not some crash diet/exercise program.

Craig thanks again. So far in 2009, I’ve lost 32lbs using Turbulence Training!

No comments:

Post a Comment