Sunday, July 5, 2009

Michael Jackson Died from Exercise?!?

I'm reading: Michael Jackson Died from Exercise?!?Tweet this!
Editor's Note: Fitness author Jon Benson shared this letter with me and gave me permission to share it with you. This a guest post that I found really informative as I have surfed through the news media regarding the King of Pop's death. When I heard the possible reason that he exercised too much, I fell to the floor laughing.




By Jon Benson:


Lies and more lies.
I'm sad to see the media jumping on the dangerous bandwagon they have chosen to hitch their star to.

And the star that is suffering the most is not Michael Jackson:

It's you.

Let me explain.

When a celebrity passes away the world takes notice.

And the world of the media often grabs ahold of whatever they can to keep the buzz alive.
Early this week they grabbed something they shouldn't have...
... and I responded.

I created what I feel is my best video yet to tell you all about it.
Go watch this --
Michael Jackson Lies
The media pulled in some "expert" to suggest that Michael Jackson's untimely death may have been due to...
... ready?

"Working out too much at middle-age."

Oh, brother.
Watch my video and see the other lies as well...
... plus the truth.
Not from me... from the scientific community and from real facts.

Here's a hint:

Working out "more" intense, but "shorter" can save you from a heart attack when you're over 40.

And no matter your age it can take the stubborn bodyfat off.

Go see the truth:
Michael Jackson Lies

Oh, by the way...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
4th of July 4-Day Half-Off-Special
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you're enjoying your 4th of July weekend as well!
Now, here's something else to enjoy:
Four 4 days only, starting today, you can get "7 Minute Muscle" at half-off.
BUT...

You can only get it by watching the video mentioned above.
Why?
Because I want you to see exactly why this style of fitness training is superior...
... and how it can help you save more than just time.
It can help save your life.

Here is the video. Just click-on the half-price-link in the video description underneath the video, or to the right.
That will give you the half-price-discount ... and it ends Tuesday.
Here you go --
4th of July 4-Day Half-Off-Special

1 comment: