Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday's Meals and Workout

I'm reading: Sunday's Meals and WorkoutTweet this!
I was traveling most of the week so I wasn't able to to my main Turbulence Training workouts. However I was able to get workouts completed and ate healthy (post on this to come later tonight).

Workout

Today I was able to get back to my Turbulence Training Lean and Jacked workout. I did workout C and was glad to get back into the gym.

My favorite part of the workout were the dead lifts which will definitely get you jacked. I also did 555 repetitions of kettle bell and body weight exercises, if that doesn't help get me lean than I don't know what will!

Meals

I fasted from 10pm last night till 2pm today.

Once the fast was done I had a great omelet with 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. I also added some bison, bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes to it!

In a few minutes I plan on having some chicken with spinach.

For dinner I will have tilapia with zucchini, tomatoes, green pepper and onions.

Before I go to bed I will have a protein shake.

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment