Tuesday, November 24, 2009

20 Vegetarian Holiday Recipes

I'm reading: 20 Vegetarian Holiday RecipesTweet this!
I love the Thanksgiving holiday! Why? Because I can enjoy all of the meals while still eating healthy.



For example, here's what I try to get a lot of:

Appetizer: Shrimp and raw veggies
Dinner: Turkey (very little gravy), sweet potato, lots of veggies
Desert: This is my cheat for the week so I allow myself to indulge in a slice of my favorite chocolate pudding pie.

Sounds good right!?! Well it is, but I do have some vegetarian friends who hate this holiday! Well I'm now going to give you veggie recipes that will make your meatless holiday a great one!

Fortunately, I just received an email from vegetarian recipe expert, Kardena Pauza, and here's what she has planned:

"For Thanksgiving, we are going to be at my good friend's house so we will bring some dishes over to contribute to the dinner.

The dishes I am going to make are in the new Vegan holiday recipe book that I just prepared for you.


So on Thursday, I'll be "cooking" up a storm, preparing...

1. Cauliflower mashed potatoes and vegan gravy
2. Healthy Vegan green bean casserole
3. Raw chocolate truffles - my specialty!
4. Fresh, homemade cranberry sauce

And my vegan friends will surprise me with their awesome holiday dishes. I cant wait to have pumpkin pie and sweet potatoes! Two of my favorites!

If you want to try those out, plus 16 more of the best holiday Vegan recipes to help you eat healthy and veggie over the holidays, then I have great news for you.

You'll even discover a substitute for Thanksgiving Turkey, Beef Wellington, and more yummy chocolate desserts."

And to celebrate Thanks-Veganing (and November's World Vegan Month), Kardena is including her 20 Vegan Holiday Recipes book along with a $30 discount on the Easy Veggie Meal Plans System.

But hurry...the $30 off Easy Veggie Meal Plans celebration discount is only available until American Thanksgiving Thursday, November 26th at 11:59pm. As soon as "Black Friday" morning comes, the bonus is removed and the price goes back up.

Click here for the veggie holiday recipes bonus & $30 off holiday sale:

VEGGIE HOLIDAY RECIPES

PS - Be a FAST ACTION taker and start celebrating vegetarian eating and Thanks-Veganing by improving your health, boosting your energy, clearing your complexion, and dramatically transforming your body with these special holiday recipes and the Easy Veggie Meal Plans today!

VEGGIE HOLIDAY RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment