Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fat Burning 30 Minute Workout - 6 Pack Abs here I come!

I'm reading: Fat Burning 30 Minute Workout - 6 Pack Abs here I come!Tweet this!
I did an awesome fat burning workout today for my 'off-day' 30 minutes of activity. I ran to the gym during my lunch and got this workout done in under 30 minutes. I was drenched with sweat when I was done too!

1A) Clean and Press: 3 sets of 8
1B) Plank on Stability Ball: 3 sets of 45 seconds on the ball.

2) Kettle Bell Swing - 75 Reps - I took 30 second breaks as needed until I reached the 75 repetition.

3) 20 second active/10 second rest tabatas jumping rope - I did this 12 times

Overall it was a quick, but very effective workout. When I do my off-day workouts I always make sure that I do not do any exercise that will effect my Turbulence Training workouts the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment