Friday, May 1, 2009

Hydroxycut!!

I'm reading: Hydroxycut!!Tweet this!
I'm not sure if everyone has seen this article but it could be a matter of life or death! I'm sure everyone has heard of Hydroxycut. In case you haven't it is a weight loss pill, that boosts your metabolism. I'll admit, I tried it back in college, but I didn't use it for weight loss, just for the energy boost before my workouts.

Today the FDA came out with a warning for everyone to STOP using Hydroxycut as it could possibly lead to death from liver failure (I've posted the link below). I want to obtain my 6 pack abs as much as the next guy, but I will never risk my life to achieve my goal. I seriously doubt it really works anyway.

If you read the back of the bottle the instructions say to take the pills in association with a healthy diet and good exercise program. Well doesn't a healthy diet and good exercise program lead to weight loss to begin with. Rapid fat loss does not come from a magic diet pill.

All you need to do is eat natural unprocessed foods and find a good exercise program (I highly recommend Turbulence Training!) And remember the general principal of weight loss: If your calories used is more than calories consumed, then you will lose weight. The theory of fat loss and getting lean is pretty simple, its the work that you have to put in to get there that is hard!

FDA urges dieters to quit using Hydroxycut

No comments:

Post a Comment