Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get a 6 pack with a CHEAP TT Membership!

I'm reading: Get a 6 pack with a CHEAP TT Membership!Tweet this!
It's been a long time since I've posted, but I have 2 announcements, both of which are great!

1. My wife gave birth to our first child on Monday night! Jeffrey was born at 6:26pm, weighed 8.4lbs and was 21.5 inches long! I'll post more on my little bundle of joy later tonight, but both Jeffrey and Mommy are doing great!!

2. Craig from Turbulence Training is offering a great deal that ends tonight at midnight!! Remember I've used Turbulence Training to lose 25lbs so far this year.

Today is your last day to get a free 3-month TT membership...
...and you can get it when you take the Turbulence Training trial offer.
A $59.85 value for only $4.95...

Click here to get started:

=> Turbulence Training

Helping you transform your body this summer,

Mike

PS - This offer expires on TONIGHT at midnight (sorry for the short notice, the baby has been my #1 priority lately).

Click here so you don't miss out:
=> Turbulence Training

No comments:

Post a Comment