Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ab Exercises

I'm reading: Ab ExercisesTweet this!
I took today off from my workouts. I'm feeling a slight pain in my knee and don't want to make it any worse so I'm going to take a few days off. I'm not really too worried because like I said before, getting the 6 pack abs is more about the diet.

People have asked me what I do on my 'off days' when I am not doing my TT workouts. 30 minutes of activity is recommended. What is activity? Its up to you! In the beginning I was still sore from my TT workouts and didn't want to tire myself out for the next workout so I would just take my dog for long walks. As my fitness level grew I threw in different challenge workouts and tried different activities like yoga and pilates.

Here's a suggestion from Craig's Blog:

"- Do each exercise for 30 seconds.
- Do NOT rest between exercises.
- At the end of the circuit, rest 30 seconds before repeating one more time.
1A) Spiderman Climb or Spiderman Pushup

1B) Side Plank (30 seconds per side)
1C) Cross-Body Mountain Climber


Keep those abs "braced" and have FUN!"

I know you guys were asking me when I posted my pictures about at home workouts. Craig has just come out with TTBootCamp. Its different workouts using only bodyweight and all exercises are non-stop so its like a giant circuit. If you are looking for a program that is just body-weight and will get your heart rate up, then check out the TTBootCamp program.

No comments:

Post a Comment