Friday, April 10, 2009

My 6 Pack Abs Journey - The Beginning

I'm reading: My 6 Pack Abs Journey - The BeginningTweet this!
So a little about me and why I started this blog:

I am just your normal 28 yr old male who is married with a kid on the way. I work a normal job in corporate America and live a very average life. There's was also one other item that put me with a high percentage of Americans, I was overweight and sick of it!!

So on December 30, 2008 I decided to change that. I joined Turbulence Training which is run by Craig Ballantyne who also writes for Men's Health. By signing up for Turbulence Training, I had access to Craig's awesome workouts and within the workout package, Craig also gave me free gifts which helped improve my eating habits and provided me with a lot of useful information for fat loss.

I also joined Craig's web Fast-Loss community, TTMembers.com. This web forum provided me with great social support as I was able to communicate directly with Craig and other members going through the same problems I encountered. Through TTMembers.com I was also able to join Craig's 4th Transformation Contest (more about this in future posts). The Transformation Contests (TC4) is where I started my 12 week journey to 6 pack abs.

I will have my results and pictures posted this weekend. But just a little sneak peak, I lost a lot of fat (over 10% of my body fat) and 5 inches off of my waist. I'm don't have 6 pack abs yet, but I am much closer to my goals. This program has helped me burn fat and gain strength and muscle. I've also learned that I don't need to diet but make better lifestyle choices when eating. After all diet starts with DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment