Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long Week and It's only Thursday!

I'm reading: Long Week and It's only Thursday!Tweet this!
Wow what a long week its been. Unfortunately that is a very bad when it comes to my quest for fat loss, getting lean and 6 pack abs. Work has been really hectic. So much so that I've only had about 20 minutes for meals (unplanned and not really too healthy) and literally no time to workout since Monday. I looked at the scale and I'm almost up 5 lbs since the end of the competition. I was expecting to gain a couple, but I'm really staring to push it now.

This weekend I am planning on getting plenty of exercise and eating right. I did manage to get a new 'secret fat loss' weapon last weekend! I'm pretty excited to use it but I have to set it up this weekend. I'll post some pictures once I have it up.

I was talking to my friend Russ and he was asking how to get shredded fast. Now Russ is already in pretty good shape so I knew what he wanted to do, but didn't know how to do it. By pure coincidence I got an email in my inbox that day from Jon Benson, another great on-line trainer.

Jon's email was promoting a new product. It's called the "Radical Fatloss Blueprint." And the best part about this product is that it will help Russ (and eventually me), but its FREE!! I took the course and got Jon's new ebook. This diet and exercise program look very serious and not for the weak of heart.

I am planning to do it the last 3 weeks of the TT Transformation Contest 5. I plan to follow Jon's diet for those 3 weeks and Craigs workouts.

If you're looking to lose that last 10-15 lbs fast, you should check it out. Remember you can get the Ebook for free, all you have to do is take Jon's course (Its a 7 day course that won't take more than 30 min each day).

Check it out here: "Radical Fatloss Blueprint"

No comments:

Post a Comment