Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It was a Split Decision

I'm reading: It was a Split DecisionTweet this!
And the journey to fat loss and 6 pack abs continues.

Yesterday I did a quick off-day workout with my new toy, the heavy bag. I did 5, 2 minute rounds with 1-2 minutes rest in between. I didn't have a set program, but worked on constantly punching, keeping my feet moving and always keeping my guard up.

Needless to say, the judges had the scorecard split and it was a split decision after 5 rounds. I've set up a rematch for Wed.

I plan to research any workout programs for the heavy bag. If I find something I will let you know about it. If you know of something, please let me know.

Today I started the new May Turbulence Training workout. Its called TT for Reformed Meatheads Fat Loss Program (long title, I know). Workout A was great. I was able to use heavy weights, it was only 3 super-sets with 1 body weight interval and I was in and out of the crowded gym in 30 minutes!

Has anyone gotten any emails on the Cheat Your Way Thin ebook by Joel Marion?? I got 6, lol! Since I haven't read it (I don't plan to buy it unless someone I know tries it) I'm not going to say its good or bad. From what I've read its about when you take in your carbs and timing your cheat meals, it just sounds too complex for me. Don't get me wrong, if it will help me get lean and get my 6 pack, I will try it, but until someone give me a great review I'm going to hold off on it. Please leave some comments if you have bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment