Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Contest Results

I'm reading: Contest ResultsTweet this!
The contest results are in!

Transformation Contest Results

First I'd like to say congratulations to the winners!

I am pretty upset that I didn't place. I worked very hard and if you told me before that losing 25 lbs and 5 inches off of my waist wouldn't get anything then I would have told you that you were crazy.

But its all about the pictures, not the numbers (the 2nd and 3rd place men only lost 13lbs each).

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"-Rocky

Cheesey quote, I know. But I just found my motivation for the next contest. With my first kid set to be born in May, I was wondering if I'd do TC5. I decided I would do it but not put in my all since the baby was going to be born and just work to my 6 pack on my time. Now, I plan to go even harder in TC5 (the wife isn't too happy about this but she understands my competitive nature) and give my baby and this contest my all.

Sign ups for the new contest starts May 4 and ends May 26 and from there you have 84 days to transform yourself. Want to join me? Click on one of the TT links around the blog, sign up for Craig's email and then get a TT package. You do not have to joing TTMembers to join the contest, you can send in your pictures via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment