Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Busy Week w/ Body Weight Workouts

I'm reading: My Busy Week w/ Body Weight WorkoutsTweet this!
It's been a while. I've been really busy and to be perfectly honest, exhausted!! I was supposed to take last week off from work to take care of my 3 month old son.
A major project came up and I ended up working AND taking care of my son. I must say I have a new appreciation for stay at home mothers now!!

During the week I found out I finished third in the Turbulence Transformation Contest 5. I'd like to thank all of you who took the time and voted! I'll have a post soon as to why I think you should join the Transformation Contest 6!


Since I was so busy playing Mr. Mom and with work, I delayed my entry into the Transformation Contest 6 and plan to take my entry pictures (along with my wife) until tomorrow.

However, I did try to keep to my healthy lifestyle even though I was busy. I was able to do the Turbulence Training Body Weight workouts. The body weight workouts were a great way to stay active and get my workouts during the week.

They still included super-sets, but I was able to do them around my house with my son watching! I did my High Intensity Interval Training at night once my wife came home. I ran sprints throughout my neighborhood a couple times and did intervals on the heavy bag.

Overall the Turbulence Training Body Weight workouts were a great way for me to quickly get my workouts in while I was busy watching my son and getting my work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment